Fuller's Guitar offers free shipping on all items within the contiguous United States (lower 48) via Fedex.
Items under $1499.00 qualify for Free Ground Shipping (3-8 Day Delivery)
Items $1499.00 and over qualify for Free 2-Day Shipping*
*Some exclusions apply: Free 2-Day Shipping only applies to items bought at MAP Price. Used, Scratch and Dent, and Discounted items will be shipped via Fedex Ground.
- Direct Signature is required all deliveries valued over $300.
- Most orders ship within 24 hours (weekdays). Orders ship the same day if payment is cleared by 1pm CST Mon-Fri.
- Tracking information will be updated when the shipping label is created.
- If you will not be home to sign for delivery, please let us know and we can Hold For Pickup at a nearby Fedex Location.
- To negotiate shipping rates to other locations, please send us an email.
We’re all musicians here at Fuller's Guitar and we want you to love the gear you get from us. We understand that sometimes you get a piece of gear that doesn’t work out for you. That’s why we offer an easy return policy to take the stress out of purchasing from us.
If you decide you'd like to return an item, please contact your Sales Rep call 713-880-2188 or email [email protected]
If you placed your order on Reverb, Amazon, or eBay, we advise issuing the return request from your account on the platform of purchase - our Customer Service team will process a refund upon receipt of the item(s).
In the event of a return, the buyer will be responsible for shipping costs both ways. Most new items may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund, or exchange. Please pack the product safely with the original packaging materials for the journey back to us.
PLEASE NOTE: If the product was shipped for free, the charge will be deducted from the refund, unless the reason for the return is outside normal circumstances (damaged or defective).
Please contact us as soon as possible if your order was received incorrectly, damaged, or defective.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee based on the return condition.
It's any musician's worst nightmare. You open your box and find that the instrument you had your heart set on has been damaged in transit. Don't worry, we will take care of you. We will get you a full refund or exchange your item for a similar instrument
We just need a couple of things from you:
• Photos of the shipping box, with close up photos of any damage to the box.
• Photos of the damage to the instrument/case, the more photos and details the better!
• Photos of the packing materials used.
• Any other information you’d like us to know about the damage.
• Then we will email you a return label, and the damaged item can be returned.