The SteelCaster has the look and feel of a vintage instrument with while also featuring our exclusive hollow steel body and custom metal appointments. The steel while also being the perfect medium to display the beautiful Trussart custom finishes also has tonal advantages.
The Trussart SteelCaster tone is a uniquely annunciated sound that, combined with the resonant qualities of the hollow steel body can range from sweet, crystal clear tones to aggressive screaming lead tones. The construction of these instruments is only half of the story, the other half is the finish, every instrument comes with a history and a slight element of neglect, of decay, so it has a personality of it's own.
This Trussart has found it's way into the hands of many guitarists including Billy Gibbons, Robert Cray, Tom Morello (Rage against the Machine, Audioslave), Billy Corgan (Smashing Pumpkins), Pearl Jam, Marc Ribot, Metallica and Joe Perry, to name only a few.
- Bolt-On Maple Neck with Recessed Steel Head Cap (Stained - Tobacco Red)
- Neck Shape - '62
- 25-1/2" Scale
- 1-5/8" Wide Nut
- 9" Radius
- Frets #6105 (narrow-tall)
- 3 Saddle Vintage Bridge
- Tone Pro® / Kluson® Tuners
- Arcane Inc. Single Coil neck and bridge pickup
- Setup with Dunlop 10 to 46 gauge strings
- Made In America
- Patents Pending
- Includes a James Trussart signed Certificate of Authenticity
- High quality G&G® Hard Case is included in the price of the instrument